Thursday, May 13, 2010

Too Long!

Well, where do I even begin? I thought I'd love to blog and I really tried for a little bit to be good and atleast post every once in a while. And as we all see, that didn't go over too well. There's so much that has gone on since February 2009, which is the last time I blogged. I always felt like it wasn't anything important due to not having kids yet. But I guess things change all in the right timing. God is good!

I'll start with last spring, after being in Springdale around a year and half we decided we might try to buy a house. As it turned out, we were able to find a house that was just in the beginning stages of being framed and we bought it from there and finished it out. YOu know how you always hear that old saying, "If you can stay married after building/finishing out a house, you'll make it through anything," well we did. It was tons of fun. I would do it all over again and I think Dawayne would too. So, we moved in the 1st of June and have loved decorating and furnishing it since.
Then we started football season again (story of my life, but would never change it for anything) and had a pretty great season again. I love to watch my husband work. He is so amazing and smart when it comes to all that. I never thought he'd be able to be as "prepared, organized or obsessive compulsive" at anything like I am but, surprise surprise he is when it comes to football. Those kids love him and look up to him and it's precious. So proud to say he's my husband. So in December we went to Little Rock again for the State Championship game and won 4A State Championship for the 2nd year in a row. How fun that was!! All kinds of other EXCITING things have gone on since then but they need their own post for sure!!
all for now....

No comments: